Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Saurabh Pabhu

Saurabh Prabhu

Met him in Pune for the first time when he had come to do his summer internship there. My
misfortune that I could not attend him properly due to my ignorance of such dealings. After that Prabhuji called me several times from Delhi and also invited me once to stay a day in DCE Bace.

It was in Bangalore when Ajita Govinda Prabhu was leaving that I realized that Saurabh prabhu was his junior in DCE and highly revers him. This common thing made me saw a good friend in him. Then gradually over time I got more of his association during Janmashtmi and Kartik Yatra.

In the footsteps of his senior, he also has limitless love and desire for association of his shiksha guru: His Grace Mohan Rupa Prabhu. He has read Srila Prabhupada's small books twice,
Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam (all 12 Cantos) and Sri Caitanya Caritamrita (adi, madhya
and antya lila). He also leads the DCE Bace and is inspiring many boys in DCE for spiritual
life.
Its his greatness that he affords me his friendship, because friendship can be between equals.

krsna se tomara, krsna dite paro,tomara sakati ache
ami to’ kangala, ‘krsna ‘krsna ‘boli’,dhai tava pache pache

Updated on 12 October 2012: He graduated from DCE, went on to start up a venture in partnership with one of his senior. A successful hotshot, featured in one of the business magazines. Right now He is off to foreign lands to pursue further studies.

No comments: