Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ravindra Caitanya Prabhu

Ravindra Caitanya Prabhu
(Rohit Tela)

Caring is the first quality that comes to my mind when I think of him. I met him in the very first Bhaktivriksha session I attended atSri Sri Radha Kunjabihari Temple, ISKCON Pune. He very mercifully dropped me back at my place as I was unaware of the roads of Pune. This practice went for quite long even when I was well aquainted of the routes and buses, answering all my stupid and intelligent questions with a calmness and seriousness that is so rare. He tolerated me While I was a fool, immature neophyte (I still am). He used to help me
understand the most difficult of philosophical points with much ease. The one conversation I had with him about one of the most important question in one's spiritual life: Choosing a Spiritual Master is one of my most cherished memory of him. He gave me very nice instructions in his own humble way to help me tread the path of spirtual advancement without obstruction.

Prabhuji is now attending a Bhakti Shastri course at Mayapur.

Update on 12 Oct 2012: He is serving full time @ Sri Sri Radha Kunjabihari Temple, ISKCON Pune since last 3-4 years now.

1 comment:

Douglas Morris said...

Where is Rohit now a days?