Monday, November 10, 2008

Prelude to Kartik Yatra

This time I decided to go for Kartik Yatra with Delhi devotees. The yatra was scheduled for 17, 18, and 19 of October. That meant I wouldn't be able to attend any festivals this time around. But this time I was really intent of having association of devotees from Delhi, because otherwise its only 10-15 minutes when I visit temple. Later it came to be known that we will also be missing Guru Maharaj's (H.H. Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj) personal association, as he would be in Mumbai for RGB meetings.



Finally it was revealed that it was good I decided to go that time, because If I would have delayed my yatra by 1 week, I would have completely missed it. I had to come to Pune for a project one week later for a project.
So I took a flight from Bangalore to Delhi on 15th night. Reached home past midnite. Next day was mostly relaxed and preparation for the yatra. in the eve I went to Radha Parthasarathi Mandir. As this would be the only eve I would get to offer lamp to their lordships. Met many devotees including Ajita Govind Prabhu and Saurabh Prabhu. Had brought Prasadam from Bangalore, so got to opportunity to serve the same to Mohan Rupa Prabhu. I didnt want to go away, but had to. Had to come back early morning the next day to start for yatra.



Reached home, had prasadam and then packed for the yatra and went to bed quite late. Couldn't wate to get up for exciting next 3 days.

No comments: