Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Avyanga Prabhu

Avyanga Das
(Atul Gupta )

Avyanga Prabhu is one of those first devotees who gave shelter to a fallen soul like me and inspiration for taking up Krishna Consciousnes. He has great love for his deities Sri Jagannath Baldev Subhadra and Gopalji. He has a nice altar at his home and each festival he offers beautiful dresses to their lordships. He is an expert at all the deity related activities. He cooks very nicely for the lord and its often that Jagannath gets to fest on 64 bhoga items and more.

Prabhuji pinged me in response to my mail to yahoo group asking about IYF activities. There was no looking back after then. We used to chat, exchange mails, talk for hours everyday, where Prabhuji mercifully revealed the message of Krishna. He guided me how to practicaly lead a KC life. I met him for the first time a month later at Jagannath Rath yatra in Delhi in Nov 2005. He then introduced His Holiness Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj - his then aspired spiritual master. He invited me to his diksha ceremony where I witnesses for the first time the process of initiation. I know many devotees who got initiated that time like Archit Prabhu, Nandgopal Jivan Prabhu, Pandav Prem Prabhu, Akshar Prabhu, Sundar Gopal Prabhu, Vaman dev Prabhu and many others.

Avyanga Prabhu played a very significant role in my Krishna Conscious life and is a contant source of love and care. He is very gentle, caring, expert and possessor of other brahminical qualities.

I offer my obeisances to this great vaishnava and beg for his constant association.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i appreciate your work Shalav.
and i feel that only few people in this world are going the path you have chosen.a great work anyways.
what i can say to you is continue ur work

Satsvarupa Shyam Das said...

Thanks akif, i really appreciate your sentiments. If all of us share your mood, this world will be a much better place to live.

Lets try our best to make people more god conscious.