Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Pandav Prem Prabhu

Pandav Prem Das
(Pankaj Jain)

Again one of the devotees who I came in contact with initially. I do not remember how I started talking to him. But as long as my memory serves me, I remember meeting him in Vrindavan in Kartik the very next day I met him for the first time and then in the auditorium where Final Lesson was being shown. Thereafter we sat for prasadam and he very gently inspired me to start chanting with one round and take up the reading of Bhagvad Gita As It Is. Pandav Prem
Prabhu also got initiated along with Avyanga Prabhu in Jan 2006 from His Holiness Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaja in Delhi.

Prabhuji is an avid reader of Bhagvad Gita and understands the message very nicely. He also gives classes on Bhagvad Gita to IYF Devotees on Sunday. And he always stresses on reading the Prabhupad's book. He is always full of appreciation for the sacred Bhagvad Gita as It Is. I wish I get even a small percentage of that love and understanding for it that he has.

Also I remember he helped me to buy my first ever beads and bead bag.

All Glories to Pandav Prem Prabhu.

No comments: