Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Nandgopal Jivan Prabhu

Nandgopal Jivan Das
(Narendra Naulakha)

The first time I saw him was long back when I had just started going to temple. My first ever Sunday class which I went to on my own accord. There he was, a thin looking young boy entering the class somewhat late and taking a big(tht
was really big) register to make notes. It was all a first time experience for me. We got friendly only after I went to pune for MBA and visited back. It was surprising for me. Many devotees who I had not talked to before all came and met me as if I was long known to them. It seemed they missed me, probably they really missed me, but I know in my heart that I had done nothing to deserve that treatment from such nice devotees. I was nothing then (now I am worse). But I guess devotees are like that, ready to spread love and compassion without discrimination. Our friendship gradually developed over time.
Prabhuji is also the acclaimed author and editor of the Krishna Conscious e-Magazine - The Higher Taste, a service he has been rendering at the lotus feet of Sri Sri Radha Parthasarathi under the guidance of H.G. Mohan Rupa Prabhu.

His business makes him travel around India, where he collects many Krishna Conscious stuff that he can lay his hands on.

Very enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly devotee.
Vaishnav Thakur Ki Jai !!!!

No comments: